Are you taking advantage of all the features contained within OrderMaster II? Most users do not have the time necessary to learn all there is to know about OrderMaster II. OrderMaster II WEBINARS is an affordable and excellent way to discover and tap into the remaining power of OrderMaster II in your day-to-day operations.
To schedule a webinar or training, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
· Customer & Vendors: Learn how to more efficiently manage your customer and vendor accounts using OrderMaster II. This session shows you how to setup customer and vendor accounts; view and manage their quotes, orders, invoices and payments; group or organize your customers using sort fields; export your customers and how to use those exported lists for mail or email purposes.
· Orders & Invoicing: Learn all about orders and order management in the OrderMaster system. This session shows you how to enter orders and then invoice those orders; enter multi-vendor orders & multi-customer orders and then invoice those orders; grouping orders together for reports as well as using those orders as part of a fulfillment program.
· Items & Inventory & Fulfillment Programs: Learn how to use the items database in conjunction with orders. Setup and maintain inventory and fulfillment programs. Learn how to use OrderMaster to keep track of inventory that you own as well as inventory being maintained for your customers.
· Reports: Get the most out of your OrderMaster program with the OrderMaster reports. We will explore in detail each report and explain how to export the various reports into Excel or create .pdf files out of the reports.
· Financial: Learn the financial side of OrderMaster. Learn how to view customer receivables and recording customer payments as well as the vendor payables/payments. This session will explore the sales tax features of OrderMaster as well as how to setup and transfer your information from OrderMaster into QuickBooks.
Please Note: These Webinar Sessions offered are for Educational Purposes Only. Time spent during these sessions is not for Technical Support assistance. If Technical Support is needed, please call 800.701.5633.
Internet and Telephone Connection Necessary.
Copyright © 2013 OrderMaster, Inc. All rights reserved.